Thursday 29 November 2012

My Household Filofax


Hello everyone, I'm back!  Nearly 2 months since I last blogged, but  I've being busy with my other hobby...Crochet!  Anyhow, here we go......

My household Filofax!  Some of you may recognise a lot of the contents from this blog I did back in September, but I've switched organisers, I am using my A5 Malden for something else (blog to follow soon).  I am now using my A5 Zipped Wine Holborn.  It's a lovely Filofax, I only wish it came with bigger rings like the Malden, this one only as 25mm rings, but saying that, it does hold a fair bit.

So this is the inside. Lots going on as you can see.  The bottom pocket is ideal to hold a calculator and as I use this Filofax to manage our finances, it's ideal to have a calculator in there without having to use valuable ring space with Filofax's own calculator.

On the right is a  Martha Stewart Dry Erase Label, I have an erasable pen so I can write quick notes on this, then wipe them off.  It's stuck on a clear plastic flyleaf and is removable too.

I use 2 lots of A-Z tabs and covered them with stickers so each tab as it's own letter.




















This is my Christmas section, I have used another Avery Pocket Tab to hold Christmas present Receipts.


I love the free Diary inserts from Philofaxy. 


I also had a monthly fold out calendar to help with my planning.  You can find my 2013 version here.


There is a lot more in this Filofax, but I've reviewed it on my Malden Review, so you can see more on the video should you wish to.

My A5 Zipped Holborn in wine, beautiful isn't it.

Thanks everyone for reading, more blog posts coming up soon, still have lots to write about!









10 comments:

  1. Hi Gail, good to see you back. Love your fold out pages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, good to be back! I could blog loads, it's just uploading and changing photo format that takes me ages to do, so it puts me off a little.

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of household filofax so can you do a full tour soon? I would like to see what you keep in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Morag, I have a video review here:

      http://gailwheatley.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/a5-ochre-malden-review.html

      It was just done in a different Filofaxm all I have really done is swap the contents over!

      Delete
  3. I love seeing all that you have done with your filofax's. Do you have a crochet/craft filofax? I also love to crochet and would like to see how you would set up a filofax for this. I have ordered my very first filofax and expect to receive it later this week - exciting! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Yarniegirl

      I did used to have a Crochet Filofax going. I printed out all my finished projects and added them. I also had a list of printed stuff I wanted to do. I don't have it anymore though, I needed to use the Organiser for something else so got rid of the stuff in it.

      Delete
  4. Hello Gail love the idea of doing a household filofax thank you for sharing. I noticed your using Martha Stewart sticky tabs where did you buy those from as finding it difficult to find them here in the U.k. Much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous, I bought the Martha Steward sticky tabs from Staples in UK.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can we get these in the states? I'm dying for one

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you ever been confused with the concepts of customer experience and user experience thinking that they are one and the same? For most, it’s still unclear what’s the difference between the two terms. While UX is about digital product usability, CX is about how the customer feels about the brand throughout the whole customer journey. It’s what closes out conversions, and drives long-term loyalty. https://cxdojo.com/cx-vs-ux-the-complete-comparison

    ReplyDelete