Thursday 20 September 2012

Filofax List

List to date:  Seems to be about Filofax this week!  (Read Day14 lol)


Day 7: I don't snack at midnight now, but while pregnant with my boys I often had Custard Creams or Lemon curd butties.

Day 8:  Filofaxes I crave -  Ostrich, Vintage Pink Malden and the Regency.

Day 9: I m at my best.....When FILOFAX shopping!

Day 10: I have met NO Filofaxers.  Was hoping to bump into someone while in Newcastle's Pen Shop yesterday but alas no.

Day 11:  I'd love to live facing the ocean or in the Country and would love to spend winter in Greenland so I could watch the Northern Lights every night!

Day 12:  I am proud of my hubby, he caught a women as she was about to commit suicide and jump off a bridge.

Day 13: It was day in the house so comfy clothes it was!

Day 14:  If I win the lotto, I would treat all the people who subscribe to my blog, to a Filofax of their choice!  Now if that isn't a reason to subscribe then what is...but truthfully, I really would do that!

Day 15:  I have never left the UK...not getting me on a plane unless I win the lotto and can be tranquilised like Mr T.  Alnwick Castle (home to Harry Potter movies) Newcastle, my favourite UK City, York Minster, Durham (my home city) Whitby (my favourite place in the world).

Day 16:  Should be an interesting Dinner.... Legolas and Gandalf, Sam & Dean Winchester, Abe Lincoln and Jodi Picoult.

Day 17:  Fav Names.... had to be the men in my life.

Day 18:  Fav scents, Daffodil, Lavender, Fressia, Jasmine, Honeysuckle, Ylang Ylang, Poison, Kenzo and Chanel.

No comments:

Post a Comment