Tuesday 26 February 2013

Using Day to 2 page Filofax Diary

I wonder....does anyone go through as many journals as I do?

Last year, I stuck with the same Daily journal all throughout the year, it was a Collins Elite Day to one page thing and I hated it so much!  It was bigger than A5 but smaller than A4, it was awkward to use and I never used it to it's full potential, But at £30, I didn't want to give up on it and stuck it out for the year.  This year I promised myself I would use what I liked so I actually enjoyed journaling again.  So a few weeks ago, after having a few false starts on using a Moleskine and the Midori Traveler's Notebook, I made my own inserts and began using them, but again, I felt the need to move on to something else, plus I had this niggling thought in my head, I had purchased a Filofax personal Day to 2 page diary insert at the end of last year, and it was sat doing nothing.  So I dug it out and began using that.

Which Filofax to use?  Well a day to 2 pages is a lot of bulk, and the only Filofax I had that would fit that lot was my Personal Chilli Cuban.  I didn't want to use it, as it's still new in the box and I would still prefer to try and swap it for something else, then I remembered I have a Zipped Franklin Covey Compact Mia, that the lovely Lynn from Cloudberry Musings sent me.  



 This little baby has 33mm rings in it and holds the whole of the Filofax diary.

So now to put the diary to some use:


As this is only personal size, I have to keep my writing really small to fit a lot in the journal side.....it worked at first, but after about a week, I started to ponder on something else.............but that's another story!








All bold font are click on links.


No comments:

Post a Comment